About Me

My photo
I am a very weird fourteen year old. I am buggy at the moment... I have Lyme disease and co-infections but am in treatment. It is way past sucky, but I am getting through it. Music helps a bunch. I hope to "grow up" to be a performer of some kind and/or a diagnostician specializing in infectious disease (hmmm I wonder why... lol). My obsession with the arts shows no sign of slowing, and I don't want it to... Oh I also sign everything with a heart... but some sights *cough* blogger, will not let me...

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Welcome To the Wonderful World Of Grr Girl

I am a person with tons of interests, and tons of pet peeves. You will be hearing about all of them here, and maybe a couple of my very very un well known You tube videos here... Lots of awesome bands, and poems, or little poem tid bits. Words to live by, you decide, but this is my place to express, so read or don't your choice... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment